X-Rail: Linear bearings with bended C-profile
Sturdy and practical linear rails with radial ball bearing sliders. The X-Rail is a family of linear guides with radial ball bearing sliders for applications requiring cost efficiency and high resistance to corrosion. The linear guides with shaped raceways and the linear guides with flat raceways are available in stainless steel or galvanised or nitrided metal sheeting. With the T + U configuration, the X-Rail system can compensate for any axial misalignment in parallelism of the mounting surfaces.
Linear bearings with bended C-profile
- Linear guides available in five widths: 20, 26, 30, 40 and 45mm
- Standard rail lengths up to 4.000mm; different lengths upon request
- Low coefficient of friction
- Combination of T and U rails for self-aligning bearing applications
- Easily adjustable slider preload
- Polymer based wipers available for added roller bearing protection (available on for the thin body style slider)
- High temperature resistance up to 120°C/250°F (170° C for the nitrided version)
Available in zinc-plated steel, stainless steel or hardened with Rollon NOX treatment
The stainless steel X-Rail linear guide version is corrosion resistant, and ensures reliable operation even in very dirty or hot environments. This solution is ideal and affordable when stainless steel linear rails are required.
Main fields of application for X-Rail linear guides:
- Industrial machinery
- Food & Beverage