Tandler Spiral Bevel Gearboxes: Auxiliary Shafts
After touting the capability for over 30 years, Diequa sold their first spiral bevel gearbox with this unique design. Tandler auxiliary gearboxes offer up to 6 shaft extensions for power take-off in the same or perpendicular planes. Some versions are available with hollow shafts and mounting flanges.
Two and Three Way Power Takeoff Gearbox
- Power capacities from 1 - 300 HP
- 11 reducing ratios from 1:1 to 6:1
- 4 increasing ratios from 1:1.25 to 1:2
- Standard backlash of 5 - 6 arc minutes
- Reduced backlash available
- Type ZA not available in 1:1
Features & Benefits
- Low Backlash - Hardened and lapped matched set gearing provide smooth, reliable and predictable rotary motion.
- Universal Mounting - Machined housing and tapped holes allow mounting on all six sides.
- Machined Flanges - Provides alignment for perfect shaft centering.
- Bearing Options - Ball bearings for quiet operation, tapered bearings for higher radial load capacity.
- Special Design - Standard models can be modified for maximum design versatility.
EA Gear Arrangements
Have you ever seen a bevel gearbox with 6 shafts? Gearboxes with 3, 4 and 5 shafts have often been provided. But finding an application needing a shaft coming out of every side of the box had eluded us, until now. Check out the video.